- Can I register the program successfully without Internet access?
- Is it possible to recover files emptied from recycle bin?
- Is possible to undelete files on NTFS partition?
- Which file system does Wondershare Data Recovery support?
- Which windows system does Wondershare Data Recovery support?
- Which types of file can be recovered by Wondershare Data Recovery?
- Can I select a folder directory before recovery?
- Can I get back data lost from accidentally partition formatted?
- How to recover files from accidentally partition formatted?
- Is it secure for my current data when recover files?
No. Before you can activate the software, the computer must be connected to the Internet.
Yes, of course. You can recover the files and folders that emptied from Recycle Bin. Because when you emptied a file from Recycle Bin, you delete its name from the list of Recycle Bin instead of the content if there’s no replacement takes place. So with the help of Wondershare Data Recovery, you can find and recover the files and folders emptied from recycle bin before overwritten.
Yes. Our Wondershare Data Recovery supports NTFS, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT 32.
Raw Recovery helps you recover files from a seriously damaged file system.
We highly suggest you select a directory that is not located in the same partition as the source partition. Because of that if the recovered files are copied to the partition, they will eventually replace the space that contains the source data.
Wondershare Data Recovery supports NTFS, FAT12, FAT16 and FAT 32.
Wondershare Data Recovery supports Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/2003/VISTA
Image, photos, Microsoft Office files, .zip, .txt, .exe and much more…
Yes. Wondershare Data Recovery is powered by unique technologies; it allows you to select a target folder to scan and recover its data for recovery-effective and time-saving.
Yes. Unformat lets you recover files from a partition that was accidentally formatted.
Open Wondershare Data Recovery program and select Unformat option, then select the target partition that accidentally formatted and select the previous files system below, and then click Next to start.
Yes, it’s 100% secure for current data when recover deleted files. Wondershare Data Recovery is read-only design. That means it just can scan and recover the deleted data and has no functions on current data on the drive. Besides, it can backup your partition table before recovery for preventing from damaging the partition table information